Shimano Deore XT BR M8020 H01A H03C 4 Piston Multi compound disc brake pads
Shimano Deore XT BR M8020 4 H01A H03C Piston Multi compound disc brake pads
- Make – Gorilla
- Quantity – Please select from the menu
- Compound – Sintered or semi-metallic and Ceramic
- Heat – Up to 600 Degrees without brake fade
- Spring – Gorilla super strong stainless steel spring
- Warranty – 60 Days
- Guarantee – Money Back
- Shipping – Same day ( Uk Next day )
- Gorilla Brakes – Developed and stringently tested to meet the highest standards of quality and reliability,
Gorilla brake pads have been made to last up to 4 times longer than OEM brake pads. New formula improves on heat dissipation (600 degrees without brake fade.)
- Sintered – Recommended for riding in wet, muddy, or dusty conditions sintered pads last longer and will withstand very high temperatures incredible power for sustained downhill riding.
- Multi-compound – Quick bedding in excellent initial bite low noise and fantastic for mineral oil brakes as they do not create as much heat smooth modulation a favourite for many riders
- Ceramic Nanotech – High-performance Ceramic composite material progressive and controlled braking with excellent lever response incredible thermo recovery increased pad life and kind to your rotors. Durable bonded ceramic-fibre structure long pad life over multi-compound pads.
If you need any help please feel free to contact us Free on Call us free!
This Brake Pad will fit
- Shimano Deore XT BR M8020 4 Piston Multi compound disc brake pads
- ZEE BR-M640
- Shimano Saint
WARNING: PADS MUST BE BEDDED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
Step 1. On a gradual descending slope, drag each brake for 20-30 seconds, alternating between front and rear. Repeat 3-4 times.
Step 2. On a hill or steep descent, engage the lever and drag the brakes for 15-20 seconds slowly increasing lever pressure until the bike slows almost to a complete stop. Repeat 3-4 times.
The front pads will generate more heat than the rear. Once bedded in swap front to rear to create ultimate stopping power.
—— Happy riding Gorilla Brakes ——-